Dental Implants Redwood City
Dental Implants are a proven solution for people who have lost one or more teeth due to periodontal disease, trauma or injury, or any other reason. They are one of the most predictable and conservative way of replacing missing teeth with the best long term success. Implants are basically artificial tooth roots that are placed into the jaw bone and are used to support the teeth/crowns. While Dr. Savage surgically places the manufactured post that creates the stable foundation for your new tooth, the final natural looking tooth restoration will be placed by your Dr. Savage a few months later after the implant is healed. Dental Implants look, feel and function like natural teeth and can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. Dental implants are intimately connected with the gum tissues and underlying bone in the mouth. As a periodontist who specializes in precisely these areas, Redwood City Family Dentist Robert Savage, D.D.S. has the special knowledge, training and facilities that you need, to have teeth that look and feel just like your own. You can also find about best online casinos in Australia and Halloween makeup tutorial.
Benefits of Dental Implants:
• are the most advanced tooth replacement system ever devised.
• help preserve the jawbone to prevent the appearance of premature aging.
• look and function like natural teeth.
• improve comfort, appearance, speech
• have a very high success rate
• allow you to eat the foods you love and talk, smile and laugh with confidence
• represent a conservative treatment option—adjacent teeth are left untouched
• never develop decay
• never require root canals
• can provide stability for a lower denture, making it more secure and comfortable
• can completely eliminate the need for a denture
• can help people of any age
• are placed in our office with minimal discomfort
Redwood City Family Dentistry
Robert Savage, D.D.S.
1130 Hopkins Avenue
Redwood City, CA 94062
Monday - 9:00am to 5:00pm
Tuesday - 9:00am to 5:00pm
Wednesday - 9:00am to 5:00pm
Thursday - 9:00am to 5:00pm